Jump to Page
Avenue Louise 480
- Click here to read about our EU Competition & Regulatory Practice.
- Click here to read about our International Trade and Investment Practice
- JUVE 2021/2022 ranked our Competition & Regulatory practice and ranked Jacques Derenne, Robert Klotz and Oliver Heinisch individually.
- Legal 500 Belgium 2022 recognized Sheppard Mullin as a recommended firm for Competition (EU and Global) and individually ranked Jacques Derenne, Oliver Heinisch and Dimitris Vallindas.
- Chambers Europe and Chambers Global 2022 ranked Sheppard Mullin in Competition/European Law in Belgium and individually ranked Jacques Derenne.
- Chambers Europe 2022 named Jacques Derenne a “Star Individual” in Belgium Competition/European Law: State Aid. Additionally.
- Chambers Global 2022 individually recognized Curt Dombek globally for International Trade.
- GCR Who Who's Legal recognized Robert Klotz and Jacques Derenne, Robert Klotz and Dimitris Vallindas in its 2022 Competition directory.
- Leaders League 2022 ranked the firm among the Best Firms for Competition Law and Dispute Resolution in Belgium.
- Jacques Derenne, Robert Klotz and Dimitris Vallindas are recognized as 2023 Best Lawyers in Belgium.
- France: an overview on state aid, Europe, Middle East and Africa Antitrust Review 2023, 06.24.2022
- Jefferies University: Expert Call Recap “A Wind Shift in the EU Merger Regime for Telcos,” Jefferies University, 04.04.2022
- Sheppard Mullin Brussels co-authored reports on the ex post evaluation of EU State aid rules for the European Commission
- Recent EU State Aid Judgements Offer Mixed Results, Tax Notes International, 10.07.2019
- EC state aid approach to Covid-19 reflects lessons learned from financial crisis, PaRR, 03.26.2020
- "Wouldn’t It Be Nice" to Have Globally Consistent Antitrust Enforcement?, European Competition and Regulatory Law Review, Volume 3, Issue 3, 10.01.2019
- Vestager suffers setback (but not disaster) in Belgian tax verdict, Politico, 02.14.2019
- Belgium tax break for BP, others, upheld by EU court, Reuters, 02.14.2019
- Eye on Privacy 2018 Year in Review, 01.11.2019
Curtis M. DombekPartner
- PaRR Live Broadcast06.11.2020
- Daroco, Paris09.11.2018
- Cybersecurity, incident response, innovation and research under the new export control licensing rules06.08.2016