Emerging Companies, Venture Capital Corporate Associate Attorney - 3 to 5 years of experience required
|Contact person||Candace Sundine|
|Date posted||October 4, 2017|
We are looking for a junior to mid-level corporate associate with experience in emerging companies and venture capital to work in either the San Francisco or Palo Alto office.
- Have you completed a significant number of venture capital financings?
- Do you have 3-5 years’ experience in a general corporate practice at a top national law firm?
- Do you feel confident to manage day-to-day client relationships and needs?
- Are you admitted to practice in California?
- Do you possess superb organizational skills and remarkable attention to detail?
- Can you operate under time pressure and still be a collaborative team player while handling and prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines?
- Are you interested in working on emerging growth company matters, M&A, public securities, SEC reporting and compliance, and/or capital markets transactions?
- We have superb clients.
- You will have the opportunity to build a practice while receiving great experience in a vibrant office.
- We train our associates and help them grow as lawyers. Part of that training is early and frequent work directly with clients.
- We enjoy working on exciting and cutting edge projects.
If you are interested in learning more about our work and our team, please share your resume and transcript with us.