Trademark, Copyright and Trade Secret Business Litigation Associate Attorney (Class of 2013)
|Contact person||Ms. Sally Bucklin|
|Date posted||November 2, 2017|
Our Century City office is seeking a mid-level business litigation associate with 3-4 solid years of experience litigating trademark, copyright and trade secret cases. We prefer an associate from a large firm or intellectual property boutique. The associate must have high grades from a nationally ranked law school and already be admitted in California. Candidate’s experience should include:
- Writing and arguing motions
- Taking and defending depositions
- Trial preparation
The attorney should also have:
- A very strong work ethic and the desire to work with a very busy group of attorneys
- The ability to handle multiple matters simultaneously
- Excellent research skills coupled with a smart and resourceful personality and good judgment
- Outstanding advocacy, writing and analytical skills
- The ability to look at an issue from different and novel angles when needed
Experience with entertainment transactions is also a plus, as is fluency in Spanish and/or Korean.
Candidates who have the above experience and qualities should email their resume, law school transcript, writing sample and a cover letter to Sally Bucklin. Please begin your Subject line with: CC IP Position. Legal Search firms should also begin their Subject line with CC IP Position and confirm that they have signed our current fee agreement in advance of sending any identified candidates.