Patent Prosecution – Junior or Mid-Level Associate Attorneys or Patent Agents, Organic Chemistry Degree
|Contact person||Candace Sundine|
|Date posted||December 5, 2017|
The Palo Alto office of Sheppard Mullin is looking for a mid-level associate attorney or patent agent.
- We represent emerging biotech companies and leading, multi-national biopharmaceutical companies
- We are expanding our life science patent practice
- Our Palo Alto office, which has consistently been named as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work" by the San Francisco Business Times
- Do you have two to five years of patent prosecution experience?
- Are you admitted to practice in California and do you have an advanced degree in organic chemistry?
- For patent agents, are you admitted to the patent bar?
About the work:
- You will handle a variety of patent projects, including patent drafting, prosecution, post-grant proceedings, opinions, and due diligence
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please share your resume and transcript with us.