Sheppard Mullin was founded on the principle that the firm would succeed only if its attorneys delivered prompt, high quality and cost-effective legal services. This philosophy continues to guide the firm ninety years later as our attorneys and staff serve our clients' needs each day.
Please follow the links below for a list of our current openings and to apply online.
SEARCH FIRM GUIDELINES:
Sheppard Mullin welcomes the submission of professional staff candidates by search firms that have an active and countersigned fee agreement in place and adhere to the following guidelines to ensure proper communication and handling of all professional staff candidates. General inquiries and follow-up emails can be directed to email@example.com.
- PROFESSIONAL STAFF CANDIDATE SUBMISSIONS: All search firm submissions must be made online via the Search Firm Portal. Introductions made via email, and/or materials submitted for a position that is not currently advertised will not be recognized by Sheppard Mullin as a formal candidate submission. If you have an active fee agreement in place and need your portal log-in credentials, please send us an email and note that in your subject line.
- OPPORTUNISTIC CANDIDATE/BLIND PROFILE SUBMISSIONS: We are currently not accepting any opportunistic candidates/blind profile submissions for professional staff candidates.
Search firms will not be entitled to compensation as a result of a decision by Sheppard Mullin to offer employment to any candidate unless a current Fee Agreement is in place, and then only on the terms and subject to the conditions contained in the Fee Agreement.
If you represent a search firm and would like to work with Sheppard Mullin or have a general inquiry regarding professional staff recruiting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to working with you!
Sheppard Mullin is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, veteran status, all other characteristics prohibited by law.
We offer a professional work environment with competitive salary and excellent benefits. A summary of our full-time, non-exempt benefits includes:
- Medical and dental coverage for the employee. Dependents coverage, including domestic partners, is available.
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Discounted pet insurance
- Voluntary additional life insurance is available
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- 401(k) participation after 90 days of employment
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Parking or Transit Stipend
- Back-Up Care through Bright Horizons
- Milk Stork
The Firm reserves the right to revise, modify and/or eliminate benefits at its sole and absolute discretion.
General Human Resources Inquiries:
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
333 South Hope Street, 43rd Floor
Los Angeles, California 90071
Specific Office Inquiries: