Sheppard Mullin was founded on the principle that the firm would succeed only if its attorneys delivered prompt, high quality and cost-effective legal services. This philosophy continues to guide the firm ninety years later as our attorneys and staff serve our clients' needs each day.
|San Diego (Del Mar)|
We offer a professional work environment with competitive salary and excellent benefits. A summary of our full-time, non-exempt benefits includes:
- Medical and dental coverage for the employee. Dependents coverage, including domestic partners, is available.
- Vision benefits through VSP
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary additional life insurance is available
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- 401(K) participation after 90 days of employment
- Profit sharing plan
- Annual longevity bonus
- Paid vacation, personal, sick days and holidays
- Paid parking in the building or allowance for public transportation
The Firm reserves the right to revise, modify and/or eliminate benefits at its sole and absolute discretion.
General Human Resources Inquiries:
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
333 South Hope Street, 43rd Floor
Los Angeles, California 90071
Specific Office Inquiries: