- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2005, cum laude, Editor, Law Review
- M.B.A., Seton Hall University School of Business, 2005
- B.A., Bloomsburg University, 2000
- Law Clerk to Justice Jaynee LaVecchia, New Jersey Supreme Court (2006-2007 Term) and Justice Johann van der Westhuizen, Constitutional Court of South Africa (2006 Term)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Chris Froelich is special counsel in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Chris advises public and private companies and private equity funds in domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, divestitures and transactions involving distressed or bankrupt targets or sellers. His practice encompasses a broad range of industries, including financial services, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, shipping and communications. Chris's representative clients include The Blackstone Group, Goldman Sachs (Merchant Banking Division), The Carlyle Group, NACCO Industries, RadioShack, Areva SA, Chrysler, Hostess Brands, JPMorgan Chase, Reynolds American, Sanofi-Aventis and Wasserstein & Co.
- New York State Bar Association honoree.
Advising the Board: Basics of Fiduciary Duties, Mergers & Acquisitions 2012, Practicing Law Institute (contributor).
Closing the Equitable Loophole: Assessing the Supreme Court's Next Move Regarding the Availability of Equitable Relief for Military Plaintiffs, 35 Seton Hall L. Rev. 699, 2005
Venture Law Blog Posts
- "Let’s Finally Fix Crowdfunding!," February 14, 2017
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association