- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2005, cum laude, Editor, Law Review
- M.B.A., Seton Hall University School of Business, 2005
- B.A., Bloomsburg University, 2000
- Law Clerk to Justice Jaynee LaVecchia, New Jersey Supreme Court (2006-2007 Term) and Justice Johann van der Westhuizen, Constitutional Court of South Africa (2006 Term)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Chris Froelich is special counsel in the Corporate Practice Group.
Areas of Practice
Chris advises public and private companies and private equity funds in domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, divestitures, restructurings, recapitalizations and transactions involving distressed or bankrupt targets or sellers. He counsels clients through all stages of the deal process, including drafting and negotiating letters of intent, stock and asset purchase agreements, merger agreements, shareholder and joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, financing documents, confidentiality agreements, escrow agreements, due diligence reports and corporate governance documents.
Chris's practice encompasses a broad range of industries, including consumer products, media, retail, e-commerce, software and technology, financial services, energy, healthcare, marketing, food and beverage, manufacturing, real estate, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
- New York State Bar Association honoree.
Advising the Board: Basics of Fiduciary Duties, Mergers & Acquisitions 2012, Practicing Law Institute (contributor).
Closing the Equitable Loophole: Assessing the Supreme Court's Next Move Regarding the Availability of Equitable Relief for Military Plaintiffs, 35 Seton Hall L. Rev. 699, 2005
Venture Law Blog Posts
- "Let’s Finally Fix Crowdfunding!," February 14, 2017
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association