- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Corinne K. Hays is an attorney in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Hays works on client-dedicated service teams, specializing in handling administrative agency charges. She investigates charge allegations, reviews pertinent documents, interviews key witnesses, and provides clients an assessment of the risks associated with the charge. In partnership with the client, she defends the charge by drafting persuasive position statements and responses to the agency’s requests for information.
Previously, Corinne advised and represented management in a wide range of employment and labor matters. She appeared in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Pennsylvania Human Rights Commission.
Labor and Employment Law Blog
- "#MeToo Changes the Face of Sexual Harassment Litigation for Employers," November 19, 2018