- J.D.,University of Southern California, 2011
- B.S., Stanford University, 2002
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Catherine Kawon Lee is an associate in the Intellectual Property Group in the firm's Palo Alto office.
Areas of Practice
Catherine focuses her practice on intellectual property and patent prosecution / strategy in various technical areas with an emphasis in software and computer science.
Catherine has experience working with various types of technology, including data storage systems, video coding, data processing, and user interfaces. She also has experience identifying expert witnesses for various inter partes review (IPR) proceedings.
Prior to law school, Catherine worked as a system integration developer at Samsung SDS and as a law clerk in the Intellectual Property Group of Kim & Chang in Korea.
While attending law school, Catherine served as a Copy Editor of the Southern California Law Review and externed for Honorable Anthony J. Mohr in the Los Angeles Superior Court Complex Civil Litigation division.
Catherine is fluent in Korean.
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member, Orange County Bar Association (OCBA)
- Member, Orange County Intellectual Property Law Association (OCIPLA)
- Member, Orange County Asian American Bar Association (OCAABA)
- Member, Orange County Korean American Bar Association (OC KABA)