- J.D., Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, 2013, cum laude, Note Editor, Ohio State Law Journal
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2009, with honors
- Judicial extern to Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor of the Ohio Supreme Court
Christopher Meltzer is an associate in the Finance & Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Christopher has experience documenting financings, acquisitions, dispositions, leases, joint ventures and other business transactions for equity investors, financial institutions, developers and others. His experience includes complex title, survey and zoning matters, entity formation, corporate resolutions, opinion letters, and other general real estate matters. He assists banks, national life insurance companies and other institutional lenders in commercial real estate finance transactions, including loan originations, modifications, note purchase agreements and other finance-related transactions from structuring of the transaction through the closing of the loan. Additionally, he assists borrowers in commercial finance transactions, including construction, bridge and permanent financings.
- Hosted by Sheppard MullinSilver Trumpet, May 2, 2019
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Young Leaders Program and Mentorship Program
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council, Young Professionals Steering Committee