Chelsea Staskiewicz is an attorney in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office. She is also a member of the Blockchain and Fintech Team.
While in law school, Chelsea was selected for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Honors Intern Program and clerked for the Cyber Unit in the Division of Enforcement.
Labor and Employment Law Blog
- "EEOC Takes a Shot at COVID-19: Unvaccinated Employees Can be Excluded From the Workplace," December 18, 2020
- "Riding the Privacy Wave: California Privacy Rights Act & Its Impact on Employers," November 6, 2020
- "The Heart of Employee Rights Under CCPA: Attorney General Modifies Guidance," February 13, 2020
Women in eDiscovery San Diego – Board of Directors
J.D., California Western School of Law, 2020, magna cum laude; California Western Law Review, Women's Law Caucus
B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 2016
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Jill L. Burkhardt, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Provisionally Licensed Lawyer, California