Foreign Language Bio
- LL.M., New York University School of Law
- LL.M., National University of Singapore
- J.D., The Ohio State University, Articles Editor, Ohio State Law Journal; Jessup International Law Moot Court Team
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, Dean’s List
- Extern to the Honorable Norah M. King, United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Mandarin Chinese
Ms. Xu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Shanghai office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Xu practices in the areas of private equity, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, securities, and general corporate and business law. Ms. Xu has a broad range of experience, including assisting US public companies with various corporate matters in China and advising emerging companies through various stages of growth from offshore and onshore incorporation to multiple rounds of financing and beyond. She has counseled PRC companies listed overseas with their SEC compliance and reporting obligations, and in matters of corporate governance. Ms. Xu also represents investors, including international private equity funds, in connection with their investment transactions, including cross-border acquisitions.
- Rotary International Ambassador, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK 2003-2004
- March 11, 2013
- Don't Miss It: Hot Deals & Firms We're Following This WeekLaw360, July 1, 2016
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- The National Asian Pacific American Bar Association