Parents at Sheppard Mullin
Parents @ Sheppard Mullin supports attorneys in parental roles by providing a firmwide support network and serving as an information clearinghouse to address relevant questions and issues. To achieve its goals, the group holds regular meetings, plans activities, facilitates discussions and the exchange of ideas, and works with Firm leadership to enhance family-friendly policies and practices. Parents @ Sheppard Mullin is open to both female and male attorneys with children of all ages.
Whether hosting speakers and other professionals who discuss relevant topics or promoting informal mentoring relationships among its members, the group enables its network of parents to ask questions, gather information, and share ideas with other parents who want and have successful demanding careers. Retention is an important goal for the group, which strives to help attorneys stay and succeed at Sheppard Mullin. To facilitate communication, the group maintains an e-mail list where members can ask questions or seek advice.
For more information about Parents @ Sheppard Mullin, contact DInclusion@sheppardmullin.com.
- January 6, 2020
- January 2, 2020
- November/December 2019 issue
- November 5, 2019
- November 1, 2019
- November 1, 2019
- Firm’s Bilingual/Bicultural Associate Development Program HighlightedOctober 24, 2019
- Sheppard Mullin Earns Top Rankings For Second Consecutive Year from ChIPs For Advances in Diversity and InclusionOctober 15, 2019
- Co-Managing Partner MaryJeanette Dee Accepts “Best Law Firms For Women” Award From Working Mother MagazineSeptember 19, 2019
- May 2019
- Firm One of Only Four Firms to be Recognized on Both ListsApril 16, 2019
- Firm Receives Annual Award For Leadership in Legal Industry D&IMarch 11, 2019
- June 27, 2018
- September 10, 2019
- June 28, 2018
- June 22, 2017
- June 20, 2011
- October 18, 2010