- J.D., Howard University, 2011
- B.A., Stanford University, 2004
Danielle Moore is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Danielle counsels public and private companies through all stages of growth and in transactions that include securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and debt and equity financings. She represents clients that fall under the technology, life sciences, hospitality, entertainment, utilities and manufacturing industries, among others.
Danielle also represents publicly-held companies with their reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and with NASDAQ, NYSE and other exchange listing and compliance matters, including those involving FINRA. She advises clients on business goals such as business entity formation and general corporate law matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Danielle served as a Deputy District Attorney at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office and a Capital Fellow at the Center for California Studies.
- Recognized in Lawyers of Color’s 2014 Hot List
- Represented HomeFed Corporation (OTC: HOFD) in acquisition by Jefferies Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: JEF)
- Law360, June 24, 2019
- Member, Lawyer’s Committee
- Member, Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association
- Board Member, Stanford National Black Alumni Association