Danielle Moore is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group and a member of the Energy, Infrastructure and Project Finance Team in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Danielle’s practice focuses on renewable energy project finance with an emphasis on tax equity financing of wind and solar facilities. She represents developers, investors and lenders in connection with the development and financing of utility-scale and distributed generation energy projects. In addition, Danielle advises public and private companies through all stages of growth and in transactions that include mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, joint ventures and debt and equity financings. She represents clients in the renewable energy, cannabis, technology, life sciences, hospitality, entertainment, utilities and manufacturing industries, among others.
Danielle also represents publicly-held companies with their reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and with NASDAQ, NYSE and other exchange listing and compliance matters, including those involving FINRA. She advises clients on business goals such as business entity formation and general corporate law matters.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented Oncocyte Corporation (NYSE American: OCX) in connection with its acquisition of Insight Genetics, Inc., a leading molecular diagnostics company
- Represented PCM, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCMI) in its acquisition by Insight Enterprises (Nasdaq: NSIT)
- Represented HomeFed Corporation (OTCMKTS: HOFD) in its acquisition by parent Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: JEF) of all shares not owned by Jefferies
- Representative clients include and have included Oncocyte Corporation, NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Oncotelic Inc. HomeFed Corporation and PCM, Inc.
Recognized in Lawyers of Color’s 2014 Hot List
- State Bar of Texas Section Report of the Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law, 09.03.2020
Energy Law Blog Posts
Cannabis Law Blog Posts
- Law360, 06.24.2019
- The Deal, 06.24.2019
- “Where Business, Law, & Tech Intersect” panel, Blacks in Technology, February 20, 2020
Member, Lawyer’s Committee
Member, Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association
Board Member, Stanford National Black Alumni Association
J.D., Howard University, 2011
B.A., Stanford University, 2004