- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2015, cum laude
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of British Columbia, 2012
- B.S., California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo, 2005, summa cum laude
- Extern, The Honorable Mary Rowland, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Dylan Turner is an associate practicing Intellectual Property in the firm's Silicon Valley office.
Areas of Practice
Dr. Turner practices intellectual property law including assisting in patent procurement and litigation. He has a broad base of technical experience, with a focus on the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Dr. Turner earned his J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law, where he served as Executive Editor on the Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property. While in law school, Dr. Turner completed independent research in intellectual property law, and worked with students of other disciplines to develop a new method of measuring fistula stenosis.
Prior to law school, Dr. Turner completed a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from the University of British Columbia. His graduate research centered on the design and execution of synthetic routes to anti-cancer alkaloids. Dr. Turner also served as a shipboard electrician in the US Navy's nuclear power program.
Intellectual Property Law Blog Posts