- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2017
- M.P.P., Harvard Kennedy School of Government, 2017
- B.A., Stanford University, 2010
- District of Columbia
Enumale Agada is an associate in the Government Contracts, Investigations and International Trade Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Enumale's practice focuses on compliance counseling and investigations in the areas of export controls, economic sanctions, anti-corruption, customs and import regulations.
Global Trade Law Blog Posts
- "Hua-Wait a Minute: Entity Designation Affects Non-U.S. Manufacturers’ Exports to China Tech Giant," May 21, 2019
- "Comment Deadline Extended: Export Controls on Emerging Technologies," December 11, 2018
- "Of Course You Know, This Means War: A Strategic Update on the Trump Trade War," August 7, 2018
- "FIRRMA Takes Form as CFIUS Enacts a New Pilot Program Targeting 'Critical Technologies,'" October 11, 2018
- "Client Alert: Iran Sanctions Return," May 11, 2018
- "News Flash: Kleptocrats Still Taking Bribe Money With One Hand and Laundering it With the Other," November 17, 2017