- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2012
- M.B.T., University of Southern California, 2002
- B.A., Occidental College, 2000
- Extern to the Honorable Jacqueline H. Nguyen of the United States District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Eugene Kim is an attorney in the Tax, Employee Benefits and Estate Planning Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Eugene’s practice includes business income taxation, executive compensation and employee benefits in connection with mergers and acquisitions, formation and operation, international transactions and employment matters. Eugene has experience with the formation of public charities and private foundations, as well as obtaining and maintaining their tax-exempt status. Eugene also has experience with estate planning.
Finance & Bankruptcy Law Blog Articles