Eva Schifini is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office and is a member of the firm’s Healthcare team.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, she worked as a research assistant to an economist at the Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics at University of Southern California.
Healthcare Law Blog
- "The American Jobs Plan and the American Rescue Plan: The Biden Administration Bets Big on Home and Community-Based Services," April 21, 2021
- "ACG Panel Paints a Bright Future for Healthcare Investment and Growth," March 29, 2021
- "OIG Warns Telehealth Industry: 'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility'," March 10, 2021
- "CMS Proposes Changes to Medicare Wage Index that Would Increase Reimbursement Rates to Rural Hospitals at the Expense of Urban Hospitals," June 26, 2019
FDA Law Blog Posts
"Breaking Down FDA’s New Remote Monitoring Strategy," April 15, 2021
J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2020, Chair, Hale Moot Court Honors Program, Gold Honors Scholar
B.A., Occidental College, 2017, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Honors in Economics
- Extern to the Honorable Christina A. Snyder, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California