- J.D., Rutgers University, 1987, General Editor of the Rutgers Law Review
- M.Ed., Tufts University, 1977
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1971
- New York
Ethel Sidney is an attorney in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Ethel regularly counsels global and domestic clients in the areas of real estate transactions with a concentration in commercial leasing and the acquisition and disposition of commercial property both nationally and locally. Prior to Sheppard Mullin, Ethel was a senior attorney at two financial institutions. In her positions she represented the banks in their acquisition of various New York branch office locations and the leasing of New York City office space in bank-owned properties. In addition to her real estate practice she specialized in commercial lending and real estate finance and provided on-going legal counsel in trust activities and corporate financial services at the bank.
Ethel was an associate in the New York offices of O’Melveny & Myers and Whitman & Ransom where she was a member of the Real Estate practice areas of each firm.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association