- J.D., University of San Diego, 2011; magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Associate Editor of San Diego Law Review; Academic achievement scholarship recipient; CALI Award for Excellence in multiple subjects
- B.S., Saint Mary's College of California, 2008
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Marilyn L. Huff, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Elizabeth Thompson is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Ms. Thompson worked as Corporate Counsel for BioMed Realty Trust, Inc., a NYSE listed real estate investment trust, where she focused on various corporate governance and securities law matters.
- Law360, April 24, 2015
Venture Law Blog Posts
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- USD Law Connect