- J.D., George Mason University, 2016
- M.P.P., George Mason University, 2016
- B.A., McGill University, 2006, with honors
- District of Columbia
Eamon Tierney is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Eamon focuses his practice on corporate transactional matters, with an emphasis on the telecommunications industry. He also has regulatory and legislative experience in the telecommunications industry.
Prior to his legal career, Eamon served four years as an Infantry Officer in the U.S. Army. He continues to serve part-time as a Logistics Officer in the Tennessee Army National Guard.
FCC Law Blog Posts
- Member, D.C. Bar Association
- Member, Federal Communications Bar Association