- J.D., George Mason University, 2016
- M.P.P., George Mason University, 2016
- B.A., McGill University, 2006, with honors
- District of Columbia
Eamon S. Tierney is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Tierney focuses his practice on corporate transactional matters, with an emphasis on the telecommunications industry. Mr. Tierney also has regulatory and legislative experience in the telecommunications industry.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Tierney served four years as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army. He continues to serve part-time as a Logistics Officer in the Tennessee Army National Guard.
FCC Law Blog Posts
- FCC Sets Sights on China," May 7, 2018
- DC Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association