- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2004
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 2001
Ms. Chowdry is special counsel in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Palo Alto office.
Areas of Practice
Farha has extensive experience in general corporate transactional matters. She has significant expertise working with emerging growth companies through all stages of their lifecycle and venture capital funds in their negotiation, structuring and maintenance of portfolio company investments. Farha also works on buy and sell side mergers and acquisitions. She represents clients in a broad range of industries, including software, internet games/social media, eCommerce and healthcare.
Representative Private Company Financing Transactions
- Represented Signet Healthcare Partners in connection with various portfolio company investments.
- Represented eCommerce company focused on high end women’s shoes, in connection with its Preferred Stock financing.
- Represented leading provider of mobile banking solutions in connection with its Series E Preferred Stock financing and Series D Preferred Stock financing with investments from venture capital arms of multi-billion dollar companies and venture capital firms.
- Represented HealthLoop, a cloud-based platform that automates follow-up care, in connection with its Series A Preferred Stock financing.
- Represented the creator of a real-time job skills trading platform in connection with its Series Seed Preferred Stock financing with investments from venture capital firms and angel investors.
- Represented Lex Machina, a SAAS provider of data analytics for patent and trademark litigation data, in connection with its Series A Preferred Stock financing.
Representative Private Company Financing Transactions M&A Transactions
- Represented Saffron Technology, Inc., a cognitive computing systems developer, in connection with its acquisition by Intel Corporation.
- Represented Estate Assist, Inc., an online solutions provider for securing and sharing online and offline account information, in connection with its acquisition by DocuSign, Inc.
- Represented developer of digital marketing programs in the health care industry, in connection with its acquisition by a wholly owned operating company of WPP.
- Represented creator of a whiteboard app for the iPad, in connection with its acquisition by LogMeIn, Inc.
- Represented Lex Machina, Inc., a SAAS provider of data analytics for patent and trademark litigation data, in connection with its acquisition by LexisNexis.
- Represented ServiceMesh, an enterprise cloud management company, in connection with its acquisition by Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC).
- Represented BringIt, Inc., a maker of internet and mobile casino/arcade style games and a virtual currency game platform, in connection with its acquisition by IGT (NYSE:IGT).
- Represented Intel-Assess, Inc., an assessment materials and services company, in connection with its acquisition by Wireless Generation.
- Represented Mohler, Nixon & Williams, a Silicon Valley-based accounting firm, in connection with its combination with Seattle-based accounting firm Moss Adams LLP.