Felicia Xu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Felicia's practice encompasses general corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. She regularly represents private equity firms and companies in industries such as aerospace and defense, technology and manufacturing.
- Representing Arlington Capital Partners in its acquisition of the composites business in Milledgeville, Georgia and Rayong, Thailand from Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE: TGI).
- Represented TP ICAP plc in connection with the US aspects of its acquisition of Louis Capital Markets and MidCap Partners (a private brokerage group specializing in equities and fixed income).
- Represented Aegis Technologies Group (an engineering & technology firm serving space superiority, directed energy, missile defense and intelligence communities) in its acquisition of EMRC Heli, a firm specializing in the design, rapid prototyping, manufacture, integration, test and support of multiple fixed and rotary-wing small Unmanned Aerial Platforms.
- Represented Aegis Technologies Group Inc. (a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners) in connection with its acquisition of Excivity Inc
- Represented Astra Capital Management in connection with its equity investment in Communications Technology Services (CTS), a provider of wireless infrastructure services.
- Represented Arlington Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition from Arconic of Firth Rixson Forgings Limited (now known as Forged Solutions Group), a leading provider of complex closed die forgings and forged discs and proprietary forward-and-backward produced shafts and cylinders for OEM and aerospace and defense engine customers.
- Represented Quantum Spatial, Inc. (a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners and a leading full-service geospatial provider in North America) in its sale to NV5 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVEE) for $303 million.
- Represented Precision Medicine Group in connection with the acquisition of GLAS, a leader in biospecimen solutions and tissue-based samples.
- Represented Precision Medicine Group in connection with its acquisition of ProMedDx LLC.
- Represented Micropact, Inc. (a leading provider of specialized, vertically oriented case management and business process management applications for government) in its sale to Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) for approximately $185 million.
- Represented Transportation Insight, a portfolio company of Gryphon Investors, in connection with its acquisition of Nolan Transportation Group, LLC, a full-service, third-party logistics services company.
- Represented Con Edison Development in connection with its $1.54 billion acquisition of Renewable Electric Production Projects from Sempra Energy.