Felicia Xu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Felicia's practice encompasses general corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. She regularly represents private equity firms and companies in industries such as aerospace and defense, technology and manufacturing.
- Represented Quantum Spatial, Inc. (a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners and a leading full-service geospatial provider in North America) in its sale to NV5 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVEE) for $303 million.
- Represented Precision Medicine Group in connection with the acquisition of GLAS, a leader in biospecimen solutions and tissue-based samples.
- Represented Precision Medicine Group in connection with its acquisition of ProMedDx LLC.
- Represented Micropact, Inc. (a leading provider of specialized, vertically oriented case management and business process management applications for government) in its sale to Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) for approximately $185 million.
- Represented Transportation Insight, a portfolio company of Gryphon Investors, in connection with its acquisition of Nolan Transportation Group, LLC, a full-service, third-party logistics services company.
- Represented Con Edison Development in connection with its $1.54 billion acquisition of Renewable Electric Production Projects from Sempra Energy.