- J.D. Georgetown University, 2016
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2012, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- *not admitted in D.C.; supervised by partners of the firm
Felicia Xu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Felicia's practice encompasses general corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. She regularly represents private equity firms and companies in industries such as aerospace and defense, technology and manufacturing.
- Represented Transportation Insight, a portfolio company of Gryphon Investors, in connection with its acquisition of Nolan Transportation Group, LLC, a full-service, third-party logistics services company.
- Represented Con Edison Development in connection with its $1.54 billion acquisition of Renewable Electric Production Projects from Sempra Energy.