- J.D. Georgetown University, 2016
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2012, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- *not admitted in DC; supervised by partners of the firm
Felicia Xu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington D.C. office.
Ms. Xu's practice encompasses general corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. She has experience representing private equity firms and companies in a range of industries, including aerospace and defense, technology and manufacturing.
- Represented Transportation Insight, a portfolio company of Gryphon Investors, in connection with its acquisition of Nolan Transportation Group, LLC, a full-service, third-party logistics services company.
- Represented Con Edison Development in connection with its $1.54B acquisition of Renewable Electric Production Projects from Sempra Energy.