Gabi Albright is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Gabi represents employers in various types of employment litigation, including wage and hour class actions; Private Attorney General Act (PAGA) actions; and discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment lawsuits. Gabi has experience defending employers in both state and federal courts, as well as in arbitrations and administrative hearings.
Gabi regularly advises employers and human resource professionals on a broad range of labor and employment matters, including employer policies and procedures, leave laws, exempt employee misclassification, and laws related to independent contractor misclassification. She also has experience in drafting, revising, and updating employee handbooks.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "EEOC Releases Updated Guidance on Visual Disabilities in the Workplace," August 22, 2023
- "UPDATE: President Biden Signs Bipartisan Bill to End Mandatory Arbitration of Sexual Harassment and Assault Claims in the Workplace," March 4, 2022
- "Congress Passes Bipartisan Bill to End Mandatory Arbitration of Sexual Harassment and Assault Claims in the Workplace," February 18, 2022
- Labor and Employment
J.D., University of Chicago, 2018
M.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2015, summa cum laude
B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2013, with honors
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California