- J.D., Santa Clara University of Law, 2004
- B.S., Washington State University, 1995
- Externship with the Honorable Arthur L. Alarcon, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Externship with the Honorable John Rossmeissl, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- New York
Jason Alderson is an associate in the firm’s New York office. He focuses his practice on financial restructuring and debtors’ and creditors’ rights.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Alderson has experience representing creditors and other parties in interest in all phases of the reorganization or liquidation process. Mr. Alderson also has experience representing banks, commercial finance, private equity and hedge fund companies in both out-of-court restructurings and Chapter 11 cases.
- Selected to New York Metro Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, 2014
- Distressed Maritime Situations in the Ocean Shipping, Offshore & Shipbuilding IndustriesSeptember 14, 2017