- J.D., University of Virginia, 2016
- M.A., Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2016
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2013
- Judicial Law Clerk for Judge Thomas L. Parker, United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee
Jonathan Borle is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Jonathan assists businesses in complex commercial and consumer disputes. He has defended clients throughout the litigation process in the areas of banking, shareholder disputes, and disputes arising under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
He also has significant experience helping members of California’s homeless population defend their civil rights.