- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2013, cum laude, Executive Affairs Editor of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2009, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
Joshua Eisenson is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Eisenson represents clients at all stages of their life cycle, from incorporation to exit, with an emphasis on working with entrepreneurs and fast-paced, rapid-growth enterprises. He has worked closely with many cutting-edge technology companies on a diverse range of critical transactions, including seed, angel and VC financings, and mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Mr. Eisenson assists numerous companies with all of their commercial and legal needs from day-to-day business transactions to complex corporate governance matters and strategic transactions.
- Changes In Intrastate Crowdfunding Rules: Will They Make A Difference?, VENTURE LAW BLOG, November 30, 2016
- How Amending Section 521 to Include a Statutory Ride-Through Provision Would Resolve Asset Retention Problems in Consumer Bankruptcy, 23 AM. BANKR. INST. L. REV. 287, 2014
- Exploring the Enforceability of Pre-Petition Hindrance Mechanisms to Prevent Bankruptcy, 22 AM. BANKR. INST. L. REV. 247, 2014
- Insider Trading 2.0: The Expanded Definition of Insider Trading, WHITE COLLAR CRIME WATCH BLOG, Jan 31, 2014
- Unprecedented Health Care Fraud Enforcement Actions Expected in 2014, WHITE COLLAR CRIME WATCH BLOG, January 29, 2014
- Case Comment, Exploring the Enforceability of Pre-Petition Hindrance Mechanisms to Prevent Bankruptcy, 4 ST. JOHN'S BANKR. RESEARCH LIBR. NO. 12, 2012
- LLC Operating Agreements May Prohibit Bankruptcy Filings, ABI BANKR. CASE BLOG, February 10, 2012