Jenna Mennona is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Jenna’s practice focuses primarily on defending management in employment matters, including discrimination and harassment claims under Title VII, disability claims and other employment related matters brought before state and federal agencies and courts.
Jenna also counsels and advises employers on day-to-day employment law issues, including establishing effective human resource policies and complying with federal and state laws, such as those relating to equal employment opportunity, disability and family/medical leave laws and the discipline and termination processes.
Prior to joining the firm, Jenna spent several years working at a national labor and employment firm.
Washington, D.C. Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019-2020
Labor and Employment Blog Posts
- "Mandatory Backpay in ADEA Claims: What Will SCOTUS Decide?" May 30, 2019
- "Recovering After the Shutdown: Proposed Legislation to Guarantee Back Pay for Government Contractors," January 25, 2019
- "A Halt to Minimum Wage for Tipped Workers," October 5, 2018
- "Minimum Wage Inches Closer to Reality for Tipped Workers in the District of Columbia," June 27, 2018
- "National Labor Relations Board’s General Counsel Releases Memorandum Providing Guidance On Handbook Rules After Its December 2017 Boeing Decision," June 25, 2018