Talent Management/Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator
The Century City office of Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton, LLP has an immediate opening for Talent Management / HR Recruiting Coordinator. This position offers responsibility to a self-motivated individual who would like to assist with all aspects of hiring law students, experienced attorneys and personnel. We are looking for a person who is highly organized and energetic, enjoys working with people, and has strong computer/tech skills and the ability to learn more sophisticated processes thoroughly as needed.
Attorney Recruiting duties include:
- Assisting with all aspects of the Fall recruiting season including the registration process for on- campus interviews, corresponding with law schools and applicants, preparing for campus visits, completing weekly reports and evaluation packets, scheduling candidate call back interviews and setting up meetings.
- Handle expense reimbursements and vendor invoices. Handle NALP reimbursements for OCI candidates for all offices.
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of the Summer Associate Program including coordinating the evaluation process, scheduling social events, setting up in-office meetings, etc.
- Updating recruiting materials and overseeing their distribution to the appropriate parties; updating and drafting forms and manuals for attorney and law student use throughout the year.
- Maintaining the firm's law school and lateral applicant-tracking database and corresponding with legal search firms to ensure proper candidate submission procedures are followed; initiating written agreements and maintaining candidate files.
- Conduct research re law school recruiting. Collect data from US News, NALP, and Vault as requested by Talent Management Team.
Talent Management ("TM") duties include:
- Managing TM/HR webpages on firm's internal SharePoint website (includes updating forms, lists, etc.), including preparation of internal communications (policies, memoranda, PowerPoints and correspondence) and internal tracking of external client related job postings.
- Update the external webpage to reflect information regarding the Firm’s OCI initiatives.
- Professional Development duties including facilitating CLE programs in the C.C. office. Coordinate videoconferences for CLE presentations and TM/HR presentations to associates;
- And assist MCLE Administrator with internal CLE tracking and reporting.
Applicants must have strong computer expertise, with advanced skills in Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook and DeskSite. Knowledge of viDesktop, ICIMS, and Symplicity systems is a plus. Good web skills preferred and basic web/graphic design skills helpful.
To apply, submit your resume to CS.LA@sheppardmullin.com.
Principals only. EOE.