Business Litigation Special Counsel (8+ Years' Experience)
Our New York office is seeking a Special Counsel to join its thriving Business Trial practice group. Our associates have the opportunity to directly with our partners and clients in a variety of practice areas including complex commercial and business litigation, intellectual property, white collar investigations, and bankruptcy litigation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 8 years of litigation experience (preferably Big Law or complex commercial litigation boutique experience)
- Substantial experience including stand up time in court, depositions, motion practice, discovery and expedited interlocutory relief
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to self-direct
- Admission to the New York Bar
- Strong academic credentials
- Clerkship experience preferred but not required
Please submit your resume, law school transcript and a writing sample with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Business Trial Associate Candidate”. No Agency Submissions, please.