Recruiting and Talent Management Administrator
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, an AM Law 100 firm, has an immediate opening for a Recruiting and Talent Management Administrator in our San Francisco office.
As a member of the Sheppard Mullin’s Talent Management Team, the Recruiting and Talent Management Administrator will support the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices on all aspects of the lateral and entry level recruiting processes including, on-campus recruiting, summer associate program, lateral associate recruiting and integration. Additional responsibilities include assistance with Talent Management goals related to professional development and diversity and inclusion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team with real opportunity for advancement.
- Register for and represent firm at on-campus interviews, job fairs and resume collections; review on-campus materials for interviewers; schedule callback interviews; plan and execute offer receptions; coordinate candidate follow-up; prepare offer documents
- Oversee summer associate programs for assigned offices including: plan and attend events; track summer budgets; coordinate work assignments and evaluations; prepare offer decision packets; serve as relationship liaison for summer associates, attorneys and staff
- Proactively drive all aspects of the recruiting cycle including, draft job descriptions; source candidates; coordinate interviews; collect feedback and facilitate decision-making conversations with hiring partners in accordance with established strategic goals; establish and build relationships with external search firms; coordinate onboarding and support integration efforts
- Support attorneys in their career development, providing information and guidance on the competencies and performance required to grow in the firm; assist in the identification, mentoring, and promotion of high potential attorneys.
- Lead or support other national talent development programs and initiatives, as necessary
- Maintain applicant records; ensure data integrity; prepare and analyze statistics
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented self-starter
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel while demonstrating a professional and service oriented demeanor
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent judgement and respect for confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree, or 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior law firm or corporate recruiting experience required
- Prior human resources and marketing experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience using an applicant tracking system required
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.