- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2017, cum laude
- B.A., University of San Diego, 2014
Jessica R. Gross is an attorney in both the Privacy and Cybersecurity and Labor and Employment Practice Groups in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Gross assists the Labor and Employment Group with a range of issues related to employee privacy, including background checks, device and social media use policies, and other employment agreements such as proprietary innovation and information agreements. Given Ms. Goss’s technical background, she is also able to assist in trade-theft secret investigations and matters.
Ms. Gross also supports the firm’s eDiscovery needs and other general litigation matters. As a former judicial law clerk for a federal magistrate judge, Ms. Gross is well-trained to effectively and efficiently manage discovery and resolve discovery disputes in motion practice.
- December 11, 2018
- International Association of Privacy Professionals – Certified Information Privacy Professional and Member
- San Diego ESI Forum - Steering Committee
- Women in eDiscovery – San Diego Chapter Meetings Director
- Sedona Conference
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Federal Bar Association