- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2017, cum laude
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 2014
- Judicial Law Clerk for Honorable Magistrate Judge Andrew Schopler, US District Court for the Southern District of California
- Judicial Extern for Honorable District Judge Anthony Battaglia, US District Court for the Southern District of California
Jessica R. Gross is an attorney in both the Privacy and Cybersecurity and Labor and Employment Practice Groups in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Jessica assists the Labor and Employment Group with a range of issues related to employee privacy, including background checks, device and social media use policies, and other employment agreements such as proprietary innovation and information agreements. Given Jessica’s technical background, she is also able to assist in trade-theft secret investigations and matters.
Jessica also supports the firm’s eDiscovery needs and other general litigation matters. Managing complex electronic discovery issues can be daunting. Jessica can assist litigation counsel and trial teams with the collection, production, and presentation of electronically stored information. As a former judicial law clerk for a federal magistrate judge, Jessica is well-trained to effectively and efficiently manage discovery obligations and to resolve discovery disputes in motion practice if necessary.
- December 11, 2018
- International Association of Privacy Professionals – Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- San Diego ESI Forum - Steering Committee
- Women in eDiscovery – San Diego Chapter Meetings Director
- Sedona Conference – WG 11 Data Security and Privacy Liability
- Federal Bar Association – Educational Programs Committee
- San Diego Police Foundation – Women in Blue Executive Cabinet
- Lawyers Club of San Diego