- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2010, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- B.A., Georgetown University, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Kelley Bolar is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Bolar represents employers in labor and employment matters, including claims of discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour violations. She also advises employers regarding federal and state employment law issues.
“The Interactive Process Dance: What Happens When the Music Stops,” California Labor & Employment Law Review, Volume 29, No. 1, January 2015
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member