- J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- B.A., New York University
- New York
- New Jersey
Ms. Rai is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's New York office. Specifically, Ms. Rai is a member of the firm's Healthcare practice team.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Rai concentrates her practice on representing healthcare entities and not-for-profit entities on a large range of business transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Rai worked in house as Assistant General Counsel for a retail energy supplier. She has experience in general corporate matters.
- Frederick Eggert Scholarship Recipient, 2011-2014
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "The VA MISSION Act: Enhancing Healthcare for Veterans," June 12, 2018
Privacy Law Blog Posts
- "States Taking Actions Against Health IT Companies Over Data Breaches," December 18, 2018