- J.D., University of Southern California, 2011, Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- M.B.A., University of Southern California, 2011, Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Analysis and Valuation, University of Southern California, 2011
- B.S., University of Southern California, 2004, Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society, completed the undergraduate entrepreneurship program at Marshall's top-ranked Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California
Matthew Holbrook is an associate in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group and the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Matthew concentrates his practice on commercial real estate development and leasing. He has extensive experience with retail, industrial, and airport leasing across the United States.
Finance & Bankruptcy Law Blog Posts
- Don't Miss It: Hot Deals & Firms We're Following This WeekLaw360, February 26, 2016