Meagan Koontz is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Meagan specializes in labor and employment matters on behalf of employers from a variety of industries, such matters include defending wage and hour class actions and PAGA matters, defending wrongful termination, employment discrimination, sexual harassment claims, and counseling employers regarding California and federal employment law issues.
While attending law school, Meagan served as chairman of the Southwestern Trial Advocacy Honors Program and represented the State of California in preliminary hearings as a Certified Student Intern of the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office.
J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, 2021, magna cum laude, SCALE Accelerated Two-Year Program, Southwestern Law Review, Trial Advocacy Honors Program, Dean’s Fellow Program
B.A., California State University, Fullerton, 2018, Moot Court Honors Program
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable James V. Selna, Central District of California
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Craig Mitchell, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California