Matthew Lin is an associate in the Government Contracts, Investigations and International Trade Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
During law school, Matthew served as an extern with the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Prior to law school, Matthew worked with the Los Angeles City Controller’s Office performing data analytics on the City’s financial, economic, and employment data.
- Law360, 07.17.2020
Government Contracts & Investigations Blog
- "Prepare for a Perfect Storm of COVID-19 Whistleblower Claims," June 17, 2020
- "Materiality Concerns For CARES Act Enforcement Cases," June 15, 2020
- "Guard Against False Claims as Massive Government Spending Rolls Out to Combat COVID-19," March 19, 2020
- "Coronavirus and its Implications for Government Contractors," March 9, 2020
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- myLawCLE Webinar, Webinar, 07.15.2020
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2019
B.A., California State University, Los Angeles, 2015, summa cum laude
- United States District Court, Central District of California