Sheppard Mullin Healthcare Group Named "Top 10" on Inaugural ABA Regional Law Firm Recognition List
Sheppard Mullin’s award-winning Healthcare Practice was named to the American Bar Association’s Health Law Section’s first annual “Regional Law Firm Recognition Top 10 List,” which recognized by geographic region the largest health law firms based on lawyer membership in the Health Law Section as of November 12, 2013.
As the voice of the health law bar, the ABA Health Law Section places emphasis on regional member participation because America’s healthcare is inherently regional in its organization and delivery. The Section individually recognizes the top ten law firms with the largest number of members in the ABA Health Law Section in the following regions: South, Southeast, Midwest, West and Northeast.
Sheppard Mullin was ranked #2 for the West Region, behind healthcare boutique Hooper Lundy. For more information about the awards, click here.
The Sheppard Mullin Healthcare Group has recently been recognized for their outstanding work, including:
- Named a U.S. Health Law “Practice Group of the Year” by Law360 (2014)
- Ranked among Modern Healthcare’s “2014 Largest Healthcare Law Firms”
- Named a Tier 1 Healthcare Practice by U.S. News and World Report (2014)
- Highly Ranked in Chambers USA, California (2014)
- Legal 500 U.S. Recognized Sheppard Mullin Healthcare (2014)
- Awarded Healthcare Deal of the Year in 2013 by the M&A Atlas Awards