Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
Why The Boilerplate Is Important
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sheppard Mullin New York
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Topics covered will include:
- Typical “boilerplate” provisions, what they mean and why they are included in agreements
- Provisions governing the formation, construction and interpretation of agreements
- Consent to jurisdiction and venue, jury trial waiver and arbitration provisions
- Indemnities and attorneys’ fees provisions
- Confidentiality provisions
This 1.5 complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- William R. Wyatt, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at email@example.com or at 212.653.8463