Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
Key Issues in Cross-Border Insolvency Cases
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Topics covered will include:
- Overview of Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code
- Overview of Key Issues:
- Eligibility for Chapter 15 Protection and the Test for Determining the Center of Main Interests (COMI)
- The Reach of U.S. Bankruptcy Laws and Enforcing Foreign Insolvency Orders in the U.S.
- Treatment of Intellectual Property and the On-Going Impact of Qimonda
- 2015 Update: In re Berau Capital Resources PTE Ltd. and In re OAS S.A.
This 1.5 complimentary seminar will be presented by:
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.653.8463.