ACG Healthcare Panel
Presented by the Association for Corporate Growth Los Angeles
5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
As the U.S. healthcare industry explores new opportunities to capitalize on population health management, health insurers, hospital systems, physician groups and other ancillary service, providers are finding ever more innovative ways to collaborate and leverage technology and data to improve the episode of care for their customers. California has been and continues to be at the forefront of innovation in the healthcare industry and our distinguished group of panelists will provide insight into where they see the market heading.
The panel will explore the following and more:
- What is the "next big thing" in the healthcare industry?
- How are industry participants positioning themselves for success?
- What role does M&A play in growth plans for various industry participants and how will financial investors drive growth?
- How have market disruptors and innovators change the industry and what can we expect from them in the future?
- Eric Klein, Esq. (Moderator), Partner, Chair of National Healthcare Practice, Sheppard Mullin
- Richard Fish, Chief Executive Officer, Brown & Toland
- Allen Miller, Chief Executive Officer, COPE Heath Solutions
- Goran Dragolovic, Senior Vice President, Surgical Care Affiliates
- Michael Hunn, Founder and President, Hunn Group, LLC