Retail's Tectonic Digital Disruption: What Every Retailer Needs to Know to Survive and Compete
5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
(In-House Counsel Only)
Topics covered will include:
- 2016 Update on Cybersecurity Risk Management:
Reviewing cybersecurity developments and safeguards in 2016 which every retailer needs to know and “must have” best practices and responses to threats in the increasingly challenging retail environment.
- Avoiding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Class Actions Blitz:
Discussion of recent litigation trends and developments involving ADA claims regarding consumer access to online websites and retail locations. Hear about best practices on how to respond to challenges and stay ADA compliant.
- Advertising on the Cutting Edge: Do's and Don'ts Regarding Native Advertising and Social Media:
An examination of the recent FTC cases against Lord & Taylor and Deutsch LA and what these cautionary tales mean for brands, advertisers and influencers seeking to harness the power of social media and native advertising today.
- Craig Cardon, Partner, Sheppard Mullin and Laura Jehl, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Greg Hurley, Partner, Sheppard Mullin and Adam Ratner, Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, New York & Co.
- Ted Max, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
In-house counsel from renowned fashion companies also will participate on the panels. Stay tuned to hear about Guest Speakers!
Questions? Contact Roz Essex-Cope at email@example.com