Sheppard Mullin's Fall 2016 Labor & Employment Year in Review
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Out with the Old, In with the New - A review of current legislative developments and leading court decisions in 2016 and how the new presidential administration will shape labor and employment laws in the coming year
- No Stone Left Unturned - Conducting effective internal investigations
- From the Inside Out - A discussion with our panel of in-house employment counsel from American Express, Modell's Sporting Goods, and other notable companies
- Lightning Round - A review of the most common employment issues currently facing HR and in-house legal teams, and best practices for resolution
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lisa Harris, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Jonathan Sokolowski, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2017).
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at email@example.com or at 212.653.8450