18th Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute
8:45 AM Central
Why You Should Attend
Improving the skill of identifying, appreciating and weighing your client’s leverage in negotiating the commercial real estate fundamentals (rents, vacancy rates and development activity) will be the focus of the 2016 Commercial Real Estate Institute in this improving market. Practitioners with this understanding will find it easier to achieve and maintain a viable real estate practice where your advice adds value. This program helps practicing attorneys enhance those abilities while performing the traditional transactional skills, and while developing workout and enforcement skills, so that they can help their clients take advantage of their leverage and regain any lost footing more quickly.
What You Will Learn
- Maximizing your client’s leverage in negotiating purchases and sales, and closing complex commercial transactions, in the current environment
- Identifying whether your lender is overly cautious and finding the right lending balance
- Achieving the best title coverage available for the dollar in a consolidating industry
- Identifying how to avoid real estate litigation in a nutshell, and knowing what to do when it is inevitable, from foreclosures to evictions
- Land use and environmental issues affecting real estate deals
- Data center leasing issues
- Taking advantage of the upside of greening leases and avoiding the downside and much more practical advice from experienced attorneys in the nation’s leading law firms!
Who Should Attend
Real estate attorneys; real estate and hotel investment bankers, lenders and brokers; real estate and hotel general counsel and senior business executives; hotel asset managers and acquisition managers, and investment advisers; and other real estate or hotel advisers and consultants.
To view the schedule of events and register now, please click here.