Labor & Employment Law Update - New York
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Program
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10117
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Current legislative developments and leading court decisions in 2017
- Cutting-Edge ADA: A “beyond-the-basics” look at recent case law developments, trends in accommodation, and EEOC and state law nuances, emphasizing practical strategies for successfully navigating the ever-changing disability law landscape
- How’s That Working For Ya? The SEC’s Whistleblower Program Five Years In: A Look Back, a Look Ahead and Best Practices for Compliance
- The Defend Trade Secrets Act at One Year: How Courts Have Interpreted the DTSA and Reconciled it with the Uniform Trade Secrets Act(s) and Non-Compete Law
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Christopher Collins, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Marlene Nicolas, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Kevin Cloutier, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jeff Kern, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2017).
Questions? Contact Casey Alexander via email or 212.653.8191.