Advertising Law Institute 2017
PLI Practising Law Institute
PLI California Center
685 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94105
Oct. 17-18, 2017
Why You Should Attend
New media outlets and the growing importance of social networking continue to create new challenges for advertisers, who are fighting harder than ever to preserve and increase market share and to reach their consumers effectively. This program — updated to reflect current legal trends cutting across the advertising industry — is led by an expert faculty who will provide important strategies needed to stay on top of a continually evolving digital landscape. Top in-house and firm practitioners will share their expertise and provide practical tips for managing risk and avoiding pitfalls that arise when running interactive advertising campaigns. Covering topics such as promotions and sweepstakes, mobile advertising challenges, privacy considerations, claim substantiation and more, this expansive program will equip you with the tools you need to practice advertising law today.
What You Will Learn
- Navigate recent challenges involving influencers
- Review programmatic opportunities and challenges from the publisher's perspective
- Discover strategies for managing comparative advertising issues
- Manage online behavioral advertising and big data challenges
- Learn important takeaways regarding labeling and disclosures
- Explore strategies for complying with TCPA regulations
- Analyze effective pricing and incentive structures that work
Earn one hour of ethics credit
Who Should Attend
Firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of contracts, advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law will benefit from this program.
- Liisa Thomas, Partner, Co-Chair, Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice
Please click here for more information.