Water Rights Seminar
Save the Date!
We will discuss how to protect your water supply and prepare your business for the emerging "water wars" in California.
- Brief history of water rights, from Pueblo Rights to newfangled Integrated Rights
- Water rights in California today (adjudications, State Water Resources Control Board)
- Agricultural rights in California (priority, risks, management)
- Adjudicating water rights (process, timing, results)
- Conjunctive uses (types, pilot projects, legal framework)
- New emerging California water wars (strain of fast population growth, protection of endangered species, historical and new ag use and diminishing water quality)
Presented by land use attorneys Ella Foley-Gannon, Geoff Willis and Doug Wance
Questions? Contact Nicole Harris, 415.774.2975, firstname.lastname@example.org.