New FMLA Regulations: What You Need to Know - San Francisco
New FMLA Regulations: What You Need to Know
Presented by Jennifer Redmond
This 1-hour complimentary seminar will cover what you need to know about the new FMLA regulations:
- New employer notice obligations
- New employee notice obligations
- Qualifying exigency leave starts now
- Limited rights to contact the health care provider directly
- Clarification of recertification rights
- Conflicts with state law on the definition of serious health condition
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
4 Embarcadero Center, Seventeenth Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Registration & Breakfast 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Program 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Questions: Melissa Omphroy at (415) 774-2997 or email@example.com