Executive Update on New FMLA Regulations: What You Need To Know
Executive Update on New FMLA Regulations: What You Need to Know
Presented by Aaron W. Heisler
This 1-hour complimentary seminar will cover what you need to know about the new FMLA regulations:
- New employer notice obligations
- New employee notice obligations
- Qualifying exigency leave starts now
- Limited rights to contact the health care provider directly
- Clarification of recertification rights
- Conflicts with state law on the definition of serious health condition
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Due to high demand, we have changed our location!
The Santa Barbara Club
1105 Chapala Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Registration 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Program 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Questions: Melissa Omphroy at (415) 774-2997 or email@example.com