Transparency and Non-Discrimination Requirements for Online Platforms: Competition Law & Regulation
We kindly invite you to our symposium “Transparency and Non-Discrimination Requirements for Online Platforms: Competition Law & Regulation” which will take place on the 6th of June 2019, in Brussels. The event is organized by Lexxion Publisher in cooperation with Shepard Mullin.
During this symposium, leading experts from the European Commission, national competition authorities and regulators, industry, private practice and academia will discuss the pros and cons of regulatory and competition law intervention against online platforms favouring their own goods and services.
Robert Klotz is a Panel Chair at this event.
Topics and Structure of the Symposium:
- EU Regulation on fairness and transparency in online platform trading
- Self-preferencing and non-discrimination under specific regulation
- Case study: online marketplaces & third-party retailers Case study: app stores & third-party app developers
- Google Search (Shopping) antitrust decision
- Amazon: antitrust investigations in the EU, Austria, Germany
- Effective competition law remedies
Interactive panel discussions as well as Q&A sessions leave time for exchange with high-level experts and colleagues from different countries – use the great networking opportunity!